View all jobs
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician AssistantNorth Olmstead, Ohio · Healthcare
Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Job Opportunity in North Olmstead, Ohio Job#15655307
- Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
- Growing organization is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to assist with their expansion in the Ohio area.
- Practice Dermatology utilizing state-of-the-art technology and without the hassle of office management.
- Support is provided by a well-trained clinical staff.
- Full time, permanent job opportunity.
- Excellent internal and external referral base.
- Experienced candidates will be considered.
- Experience in an array of dermatology services.
- Ability to commit to the practice full-time with a weekend day.
- Full, active, and unrestricted license to practice.
- Board Certified.
- This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Enjoy flexible, customized scheduling.
- Take advantage of continuing education opportunities for professional growth.
- Cuyahoga County is in the northeastern area of Ohio on the southern shore of Lake Erie, across the U.S.-Canada maritime border.
- As of the 2019 United States Census estimates, its population was 1,235,072, making it the second-most-populous county in the state.