View all jobs
Dermatology Physician AssistantFrisco, Texas · Healthcare
Dermatology Physician Assistant Job Opportunity in a Dallas, Texas Suburb Job#15750746
- Full time, permanent job opportunity for a Physician Assistant to join a practice in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area.
- This position in primarily medical dermatology - aesthetics and cosmetics is a plus
- Practice provides medical and cosmetic skincare with the latest technology, scientific knowledge, and procedural techniques.
- Join a seasoned dermatologist who is highly trained and experienced in all aspects of skincare.
- Flexible schedule.
- Experience in an array of medical and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
- Ability to commit to the practice full-time with a weekend day.
- Full, active, and unrestricted license to practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Dallas, a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, is a modern metropolis in north Texas and is a commercial and cultural hub of the region.
- It offers fun for the whole family in a safe, affordable, and unique setting.
- Choose from retail options, year-round professional sports action, family attractions and a growing museum district.
- Enjoy the benefits of a community created by residents that embrace an active, family-fun lifestyle.
- 25 miles from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
- You are only a 4-hour flight from most North American travel destinations.
- 2020 census placing it at a population of 207,748.