PRIME MONEY MAKER JOB! Dermatology Physician – Madison Heights, Virginia Dermatologist Job#15870674
- Seeking a full-time general dermatologist to join an established clinic in Virginia.
- Doctor is retiring and leaving everything!
- Walk into an established practice with a patient base and staff.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- State of Virginia or eligible physician license.
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, uncapped productivity bonus, relocation assistance, retirement package, and more!
This position is located near the geographic center of the state, bordered by the eastern edge of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. It is located approximately 180 miles of the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C. An active community boasting friendly residential neighborhoods, it has a tradition of outstanding public education and operates one of the top school systems in the state. The city is also home to five public/ private colleges and universities. Residents enjoy 12 parks, 24 playgrounds, eight community centers, an Olympic-size pool, 34 tennis courts, and 26 baseball diamonds. Other opportunities include hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains or on the Appalachian Trail; swimming and boating on Smith Mountain Lake, one of the country¡¦s largest man-made bodies of water; skiing at nearby Wintergreen Resort; or taking in a minor-league baseball game at the city-managed stadium.