Partnership Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in a Boston, Massachusetts Suburb - Dermatologist Job#15934748
*Now Interviewing 2023 Fellows!
- Well-Established, Independent Dermatology Practice.
- Strong patient base.
- Opportunity to work in a medical autonomy practice enabling you to focus on what you do best - provide patient care.
- Typical hours are 4 days a week, 8-5 - can be flexible with days/times.
- Join a skilled administrative and support staff in this excellent work environment.
- Guaranteed salary and partnership without buy-in.
Boston appeals to people who want to live in a vibrant and diverse coastal city with cultural opportunities, world-class shopping, access to excellent health care, a focus on quality education and an appreciation for history. According to Best States, Massachusetts earned the number one spot for healthcare access (and came in at number two in healthcare, overall). Many of our state's top hospitals are in Boston.