Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Reno, Nevada Job#16335823
- Full time job opportunity for a Dermatology NP/PA in Reno, Nevada.
- Join a board-certified Dermatologist and a team of support staff.
- The team’s goal is to deliver the highest quality of care in a spa-like setting for patient comfort and satisfaction.
- The practice offers numerous medical and cosmetic dermatology services for all types of skin concerns.
- Investing in state-of-the-art lasers and energy devices gives the team the tools they need to provide premier cosmetic care.
- Experience as a dermatology NP/PA required.
- Unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or Physician license.
- Competitive compensation package.
Reno is a city in northwest Nevada, along the Nevada-California border, about 22 miles north from Lake Tahoe, known as "The Biggest Little City in the World". This little city with big entertainment is a playful, spirited place with as much to do outdoors as inside. You can hit the slopes or the links (there are 50 golf courses). As for nightlife, Reno overflows with options. Head to a saloon, go on a themed bar crawl or try some Latin dancing at one of many clubs, where closing time is flexible. Shop the bargains at the Outlets at Sparks or get yourself to The Summit, an open-air lifestyle and shopping plaza. From downtown entertainment to white-water rafting on the Truckee River, Reno’s diversions all have excitement in common.