Academic General Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician
Winterville, North Carolina
Seeking a board certified/board eligible General Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physician to provide medical care in the inpatient and outpatient setting. Opportunities exist for performance of musculoskeletal care, musculoskeletal ultrasound, botox, EMG, SSEP, VEP, phenol blocks, and wound/hyperbaric medicine. Participate in the training of residents, medical students, and other allied health students. Research is supported and is a valued component of the position.
- Excellent compensation and benefits including: Relocation Assistance, Paid Vacation, Sick & Holidays, Malpractice with Tail, Matching 401K, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance and more!
- Sorry, no New Grads or Visa Applicants.
- 1+ years post graduate physician clinical experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.