General Dermatology Physician
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Excellent opportunity for a Dermatologist to join a rapidly growing practice in North Carolina. This group is focuses on the highest quality of comprehensive dermatology care. Busy practice allowing for a level of high productivity. Flexible work schedule. This position offers a base salary, bonus incentives and benefits including an excellent matching retirement fund
competitive salary and benefits package. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced Dermatologist or recently completed dermatology resident will be considered.
- 2 years post graduate dermatology physician clinical experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible dermatologist.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- Prescriptive authority.