Seeking an experienced Trauma Surgery Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
to join a Trauma/Surgical Critical Care and Acute Care General Surgery team. Join a dynamic and experienced team of seven advanced practice providers and seven surgeons. Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities. Management of inpatient trauma, surgical critical care, and acute care surgery patients in both the surgical critical care and surgical intermediate units. Responsibilities include quality care, admissions, discharges, and procedures.
- Nocturnist and daytime positions available
- Nocturnist: 7 on/7 off from 6p-6a
- Day shift: Eight 10 hour shifts every 2 weeks from 6a-4p with rotating weekends
- Board Certified or Board Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Active, non-probationary Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license.
- DEA and NPI numbers
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including Relocation Assistance, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401K, 457B, Medical, Dental, & Vision and more!