Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine Associate Professor Physician
Buffalo, New York Job #11820187
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Minimum requirements include:
- Inpatient and Outpatient.
- Symptom management, pain control, psychosocial needs, advanced care planning, end-of-life care and coordination of hospice services.
- Primarily clinical responsibilities. Must embrace an interdisciplinary method of treating the whole patient.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- Prescriptive authority.