Family Medicine Physician
This position reports to the Department Chair and/or the Chief Medical Officer.
- Must have completed four (4) years of medical school as well as residency requirements which include successful completion an ABMS approved residency program
- Must be Board eligible upon hire and board certified within the timeframe of the practitioner’s primary specialty
- Unrestricted Illinois MD/DO license, Illinois OR ELIGIBLE
- Controlled Substance License, Federal DEA
- Current CPR Certification (responsible for maintaining certification)
- Spanish fluency highly desired
Benefits package includes:
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account,
- Life Insurance,
- Accident Coverage, and
- Critical Illness Coverage.
- Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance,
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability,
- paid Holidays,
- Personal Days,
- Paid Time Off hours (PTO) – 18 days in the first year,
- as well as continuing medical education days and monies.
- Additionally, employees may enroll in the 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.