Jacksonville, Florida Job #12122900
Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist to offer traditional office and hospital based Dermatologic services. The practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the skin, hair and nails. Additional areas of expertise include cutaneous surgery, Botox, Fillers, leg vein treatment (sclerotherapy) and other cosmetic procedures. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- 2 years post graduate physician clinical experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Fellowship desirable but not required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.