Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Seeking a General Pediatrician to join a well-established Pediatric practice in South Florida. Position is responsible for providing direct medical care to children from birth to adulthood and works with other physicians to establish medical protocols and treatment regimens. On-site services include lab and X-ray, free support groups, chronic disease management assistance, and more. Position offers a Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Insurance Package, Relocation Allowance, Flexible Work Schedule, Retirement Plan, Malpractice Insurance, Paid Time Off, Sign-on Bonus and more. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced Pediatric physician or recently completed resident Pediatrician will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatric Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license as a Pediatrician.
- Prescriptive authority.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and PALS as required for hospital appointment.
- Proficiency in a language in addition to English, specifically Spanish is a plus.