Emergency Medicine Physician
Central Pennsylvania Job#12178103
Excellent opportunity for a physician who is completing or completed an Emergency Medicine residency to join a health care system in central Pennsylvania. Hospital employed position in an ER which provides care and treatment to approximately 70,000 patients per year. The Emergency Department is staffed by: emergency medicine residency trained physicians who are board certified in emergency medicine, physician assistants and emergency medicine trained nurses. Full time physicians work 1600 hours per year - approximately 13 (ten hour) shifts per month. Position offer a Competitive Compensation Package, Night/weekend/holiday shift differential. Additional compensation available through overtime rate and generous bonus/incentive program. Comprehensive Benefits Package includes health, dental, vision insurance; pension, generous CME allowance. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced physician or recently completed Emergency Medicine residents will be considered.
- 2 years post graduate physician clinical experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Must complete or is completing an Emergency Medicine residency.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- Prescriptive authority.