View all jobs
Hospice Nurse PractitionerLeominster, Massachusetts · Healthcare
Hospice Nurse Practitioner
- Care for adult hospice patients in their home, general inpatient units, hospitals, assisted living, independent living, senior housing, and skilled nursing facilities.
- Order and review appropriate lab, x-rays, EKG’s and other diagnostic procedures for palliation and treatment.
- 2+ years of experience in geriatric primary care and Palliative care.
- Current and unencumbered license as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Prescriptive authority and Medicare billing privileges as a nurse practitioner is required.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Paid time off, health benefits, 401K and more.