View all jobs
Obstetrics Gynecology Physician OB GYNMuncie, Indiana · Healthcare
Obstetrics Gynecology Physician OB GYN
- Providing OB/GYN medical services.
- Outpatient practice.
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license. Prescriptive authority.
- Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
- Health, dental, vision plans. 401k with company contribution.
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc. Generous PTO plan. Wellness plan. Professional development funds. Paid Holidays. Life balance oriented organization.