Mohs Surgeon and Dermatology Physician - Dermatologist Opportunity
Black Eagle, Montana Job # 12207681
- Mohs Surgeon Dermatologist with interest in general dermatology.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Ideal candidate would be experienced in Dermatology and a fellowship trained Mohs surgeon. Recent residents will also be considered.
- Dermatology clinic encompasses plastic surgery and Med Spa services and uses EMA Dermatology Software.
- Monday – Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM) schedule with no calls.
- Competitive compensation to include a guaranteed base salary with performance-based opportunities for RVU incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation, 5% retirement match, generous CME, relocation assistance, malpractice and much more.
Mild winters and blue skies over 300 days per year. Great place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West.