View all jobs
Interventional Cardiology PhysicianValdosta, Georgia · Healthcare
Interventional Cardiology Physician Opportunity
Valdosta, Georgia Job #12246005
- Facility has a busy, well-rounded cardiology program, offering everything from the most basic diagnostic services to both open heart and vascular surgery.
- Seven on/Seven off schedule.
- 2 years post graduate Interventional Cardiology experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary state of Washington physician license. Prescriptive authority.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including relocation assistance, medical malpractice, tail coverage and more.