View all jobs
Site Medical Director PhysicianNorth Chicago, Illinois · Healthcare
Site Medical Director Physician
North Chicago, Illinois Job #12253808
- NHSC site with a HPSA score of 17.
- Seeking a dedicated, organized, strategic leader for the role of Site Medical Director.
- Position provides direction and leadership to a site with 30,000 patient visits annually and a large, vibrant multidisciplinary team of Providers and Nurses.
- Improve the quality of care of patients at the site by working with site providers, Quality Improvement Team and provider leadership.
- Collaborate with the Site Health Center Operations Director regarding all aspects of site management
- Collaborate with the Medical Directors for Family and Adult Medicine, Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, and Women’s Health to recruit, retain, and develop clinical providers
- Maintain referral relationships with the site’s hospital partners
- Maintain relationships with Residency Program Directors and surrounding hospitals regarding Resident Physician training when appropriate
- M.D. or DO licensed as a physician in Illinois. Additional master's level degree, or equivalent experience, preferred: public health, management and administration, or related field.
- Two or more years of clinical primary care experience
- Previous leadership experience required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.