View all jobs
Child Psychiatry PhysicianChicago, Illinois · Healthcare
Child Psychiatry Physician - Psychiatrist Opportunity
Chicago, Illinois Job #12253892
- NHSC site with a HPSA score of 17.
- Diagnose, treat and help prevent mental disorders in a community health center setting.
- Provide continuity of care to each patient.
- Prescribe, direct, and administer medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorder.
- MD/DO from accredited institution, licensed as a Psychiatrist in Illinois.
- Board Eligible/Certified in specialty.
- Federal DEA license.
- CPR Certified.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.