View all jobs
Pulmonary Critical Care PhysicianTidewater, Virginia · Healthcare
Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Tidewater, Virginia Job#12257453
- Inpatient and Outpatient responsibilities.
- Must be proficient in the treatment of obstructive airways disease, interstitial lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, and infectious lung disease.
- Skills should include ICU procedures and bronchoscopy.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- Prescriptive authority.
- Competitive compensation package, generous vacation time, and additional benefits including health insurance and 401K retirement plans and more.