Addiction Medicine Physician Opportunity
Albuquerque, New Mexico Job #12477683
Growing organization is seeking an Addiction Medicine physician for an outpatient addiction medicine practice. Provide treatment for patients with chronic disease of addiction, primarily opioid and alcohol use disorders. Practice utilize medication treatment and related therapies to treat patients who suffer from addiction and associated disorders. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including a competitive salary, 401K with match, and more. Minimum requirements include:
- Valid physician license.
- Board Certified. IM, FM or EM.
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and DEA.
- DEA X Waiver (company will assist you in obtaining).
- Willingness to obtain board certification in Addiction Medicine within two years of hire.
- Experience in a chemical dependency treatment environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.