View all jobs
Addiction Medicine Executive DirectorBerryville, Virginia · Healthcare
Addiction Medicine Executive Director Opportunity
Berryville, Virginia Job #12536279
- Excellent opportunity for a healthcare executive to lead a team of medical, and administrative professionals in the fight against the opioid epidemic.
- Position is responsible for providing oversight, management, and support to ensure efficient and effective daily operations.
- Contribute to developing and executing corporate strategic plan.
- Participate in the development of an annual budget and controlling expenses.
- Strong understanding and experience in clinic substance abuse treatment including best/promising practices and state and federal regulations.
- Five (5) years of experience working in a medication assisted treatment facility. Less experience might be considered.
- Three (3) plus years of supervisory experience.
- Two (2) plus years of experience creating and managing efficient and effective treatment services.
- Experience in managing a budget.
- Thorough knowledge of Federal and State regulations pertaining to medication assisted treatment.
- Multi-location supervisory and multi-state operational and supervisory experienced.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Sociology, Public Health, Social Work, or related human services field required.
- Position require travel to multiple states and sites.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.