View all jobs
Addiction Medicine PhysicianPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania · Healthcare
Addiction Medicine Physician
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Job #12680515
- Outpatient D&A / Substance Abuse facility.
- Position is also be a part of the Multidisciplinary Treatment Team.
- Physician will be responsible for Admission Physicals, Med Checks, Case Consults, and Discharges.
- Primary Care Physician or Psychiatrist with a Suboxone waiver with a minimum of one year of experience in addiction medicine required.
- Competitive Compensation and benefits package.
- BC/BE in Addiction Medicine M.D. or D.O. with an active State of Pennsylvania License, DEA and X license (or eligible).