Addiction Medicine Psychiatry Physician - Adult Psychiatrist Opportunity
Palm Springs, California Job #
- Excellent opportunity for a Board Certified Psychiatrist to oversee a team of medical providers at an Addiction/Mental Health facility.
- Treat adults diagnosed with co-occurring disorders.
- Oversee medical team.
- Provide training to clinicians, physicians and other staff.
- Blended administrative/clinical position.
- Three (3) or more years experience as a physician leader/Medical Director with experience in the treatment of addictions, including Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT), and dual diagnosis/co-occurring disorders.
- Psychiatry Board Certified required.
- Licensed to practice in California.
- Suboxone license & DEA registration required.