View all jobs
Psychiatrist Adult Outpatient PhysicianYorktown, Indiana · Healthcare
Adult Outpatient Physician - Psychiatrist Opportunity
Yorktown, Indiana, Job # 12758719
- Seeking a full-time Psychiatrist for Adult Outpatient Psychiatric Practice.
- 8am to 5 pm plus on-call responsibilities.
- Direct services will include psychiatric evaluations, prescribing and monitoring medications and review of patient's medical status.
- Doctor of Medicine Degree or its foreign equivalent.
- A current and valid Physician License and Board Certified in Psychiatry required.
- Experience in community mental health setting preferred.
- Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
- Health, dental, vision plans. 401k with company contribution.
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc. Generous PTO plan. Wellness plan. Professional development funds. Paid Holidays. Life balance oriented organization.