Addiction Medicine Medical Director Physician Opportunity
in Boone County, Kentucky Job#12821830
Excellent opportunity to enjoy a blend of clinical and administrative responsibilities while assisting patients who suffer from addiction. Position provides medical review for patients, medication management. oversight and direction for other practitioners, oversee and ensure program adherence and more. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including a competitive salary, 401K with match, Loan Repayment and more. Minimum requirements include:
- Valid physician license.
- Board Certified. IM, FM or EM.
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and DEA.
- DEA X Waiver (company will assist you in obtaining).
- Willingness to obtain board certification in Addiction Medicine within two years of hire.
- Experience in a chemical dependency treatment environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.