Medical Director Addiction Medicine Psychiatrist
Weehawken, New Jersey
Outpatient opportunity for an experienced Board Certified Psychiatrist to lead a clinical team. Responsibilities include managing the treatment for patients with primary Substance Use Disorders and/or other mental health comorbidities. Interdisciplinary team includes psychopharmacologists, psychotherapists, and other clinical providers in order to create a collaborative care team for each patient.
- Provide medical intervention, counseling, case management and community support systems.
- Must be comfortable with providing Tele-Health and Tele-Psychiatry.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Psychiatrist.
- DEA License and DEA-X waiver.
- Trained in providing addiction medicine care. Experience in substance use disorder treatment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, retirement plan and more!