View all jobs
Family Medicine PhysicianGlenwood, Indiana · Healthcare
Internal Medicine Physician with Addiction Medicine Experience Opportunity in Glenwood, Indiana Job #12922658
- Providing primary care/internal medicine medical services in an outpatient practice.
- Prescribe and/or administer medications and treatments as appropriate to the patient's assessed medical conditions.
- Refer patients to community resources or medical specialists as appropriate for counseling or specialized diagnosis or treatment, and educate patients regarding overall health and illness prevention.
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- Experience in drug addiction and treatment or addictions a plus.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license. Prescriptive authority.
- Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
- Health, dental, vision plans. 401k with company contribution.
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc. Generous PTO plan. Wellness plan. Professional development funds. Paid Holidays. Life balance oriented organization.