Excellent Opportunity for a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our team in Oswego County, New York Job#13109425
- Full time opportunity for a Non-Invasive Cardiologist with clinical skills and expertise in echocardiography, TEE, stress echo and nuclear Medicine.
- Join an existing practice comprised of two cardiologists and three PAs in a newly renovated office space.
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities.
- Must be board certified or board eligible.
- Unrestricted NYS medical license (or eligible) is required.
- Highly competitive salary plus quality incentives including Sign-on bonus, Generous benefits package including: health, dental, vision, retirement plan, life & disability insurance, CME allowance and time off for CMEs, Relocation assistance, Employer paid malpractice and more!
Located in upstate New York, this area offers small city living with close proximity to many large metropolitan areas. Four distinct seasons, offering endless opportunities for boating, sailing and other water sports. Many cultural activities and events, festivals and family oriented activities throughout the year. Great elementary and high schools in the area. Community College was recently named by USA Today as one of the nation’s “Best College Values” and by the Princeton Review as a “Top College in the Northeast.