Moultrie, Georgia Job#13246990
Seeking a board certified/board eligible Dermatologist to join the hospital staff in an outpatient or traditional office based setting to provide inpatient and outpatient services. This employed physician will receive a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines, contractual benefits (including participation in health, disability, and malpractice insurance programs) relocation expenses and educational loan assistance, as well as, office setup and support from the medical center administrative management team. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Fellowship desirable but not required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.