Great opportunity for an Infectious Disease Physician
at a private practice. Infectious Disease Physician responsibilities include inpatient rounds of approximately 3 – 5 patients per day as well as outpatient clinic duties. Infectious Disease Physician also has an opportunity to participate in hospital epidemiology. The practice serves a large patient population of and has a professional relationship with the local private medical school. Infectious Disease Physician will receive a competitive compensation/benefits package including relocation assistance. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced or recently completed resident or fellowship physician will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Fellowship desirable but not required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
Central Georgia location offering many art and cultural activities for those with a love for Art, History and Science, the atmosphere of a small town with all of the amenities found in a larger city. Great restaurants, ample school opportunities to choose from and many desirable neighborhoods make this one of the great locations to live in the south. Within a one hour drive to Atlanta, ninety minutes from the North Georgia Mountains and a three hour drive to beaches.