Orthopedic Physician Assistant
- Large orthopaedic practice located in the west and southwest suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.
- Practice provides state of the art treatment by the highest quality physicians, in a most caring and attentive manner.
- Must be experienced in Orthopedics and First Assist surgical skills.
- Responsibilities include working in Clinic, Operating Room, Post-op wound care, Patient education, Hospital consults and Rounds, etc.
- Must be eligible for or have a current Illinois license.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.