State of the art Orthopedic Practice is Seeking an Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Saratoga, California Job# 13335623
* 1 hour from San Francisco
- Full-service provider of bone, joint, and muscle care.
- State-of-the-art facility in Santa Clara county, California.
- Position will provide clinical support in all aspects of patient care including first assist at surgery, office/clinic patient evaluation, H&P’s, hospital rounds/consults, pre- and post-operative management, evaluate and interpret X-rays, MRI’s and other clinical diagnostic tests.
- Call schedule to be determined.
- Orthopedic Surgical experience required.
- Competitive compensation package including PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing and more!
Northern California location, closely tied to Silicon Valley and its fast paced economy. The area retains a mix of residential, commercial and light industrial uses, still attracts visitors, and continues to retain its small town image with many parks and greenbelt areas, as well as a vibrant downtown area.