Part or Full Time Opportunity for an Experienced Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in Yardley, Pennsylvania Job#13357547
*30 miles to Philadelphia
- Well-established outpatient addiction treatment center in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- Position will provide psychiatric care to patients receiving individual therapy at the OP SUD level of care.
- Assess patient needs for withdrawal management, implement treatment plan and provide ongoing assessment and monitoring of patient's needs, in collaboration with a medical team.
- Prescribe psychotropic medication as needed.
- One position is for 24 hours per week.
- The second position is 8 hours with one night telemed from home and the other night in person.
- Both have flexible scheduling.
- These two could possibly be combined into one position. Excellent compensation with benefits.
This quaint borough on the Delaware River is rich in history and has a historic district filled with numerous houses that date back to the 18th and 19th centuries. For those who appreciate small-town living will find a lot of fun events and attractions her including tours and education for children, as well as several festivals.