Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Oswego, New York
- Full time opportunity for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in Upstate New York.
- This position will be performing medication management, providing diagnostic and assessment services and providing therapeutic services.
- At least one year Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner experience required.
- All candidates must be New York State licensed Nurse Practitioners.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including Comprehensive benefits package including: health, dental, vision, 403(b), life and disability, PTO, CME allowance and time off for CMEs, Relocation assistance and more.
Located in upstate New York, this area offers small city living with close proximity to many large metropolitan areas. Four distinct seasons, offering endless opportunities for boating, sailing and other water sports. Many cultural activities and events, festivals and family oriented activities throughout the year. Great elementary and high schools in the area. Community College was recently named by USA Today as one of the nation’s “Best College Values” and by the Princeton Review as a “Top College in the Northeast.