Non Invasive Cardiology Physician - Cardiologist Opportunity in Augusta, Georgia Job#13364108
- Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible General Cardiologist.
- Incoming candidate should be trained in reading Echo's, Exercise and Nuclear Stress Tests, and Diagnostic Catheterizations.
- Physician will be responsible for inpatient and emergency department consults as well as seeing patients in the clinic.
- Clinic has an outstanding referral base from the local primary care practices in the community.
- Light Call Schedule
- This salaried physician will receive a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines, full employee benefits (including profit sharing, relocation expenses and educational loan assistance), as well as, office setup and support from the administrative management team.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.