PARTNERSHIP Opportunity for a Gastroenterology Physician - Gastroenterologist in Homewood, Alabama Job#13364615
- Multispecialty group is seeking a B/C or B/E Gastroenterologist.
- Become a partner in one year.
- 1:8 hospital rotation for one week, 1:4 weekday call (no hospital work),
- Must do ERCP and EUS procedures. In-office ancillaries.
- CT (new in 2016) can do low dose screening and calcium scores, Ultrasound (2), Echo, Nuclear, Bone Densitometry, retinal imaging, pulmonary function, nuclear studies all in-office.
- In-house lab (over 800,000 tests per year).
- Allscripts EMR, in-office lab procession & x-rays.
- Competitive compensation package with a robust benefits package.
It’s possible to keep everyone happy. All it takes is a little Magic City. This area in Alabama is, unsurprisingly, not short on things to do. Eat at Award-winning restaurants, catch your favorite artist at the world-famous Alabama Theater, explore the world of science and discovery at the McWane Science Center or use Birmingham’s central location as a hub to reach Alabama’s other great spots.