Busy Practice has an Exciting Opportunity for a Radiation Oncology Physician to Join a Well-Established Practice in Bowdon, Georgia Job#13364696
*50 miles to Atlanta
- Join another Radiation Oncologist and Physician Assistant at a thriving practice.
- Treatment modalities include 3D, IMRT, SBRT/SRS, and HDR
- Aria EMR, Eclipse, MIM, PACS.
- Equipment includes Varian Trilogy, Varian TrueBeam, GE Big Bore CT simulator, and a Senus Superficial System.
- Monday to Friday schedule treating 40-50 patients per day.
- Board Certified and experienced practicing MD or DO.
- Enjoy the stability of employment and a compensation package which includes a highly competitive salary and bonus structure, comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K), relocation assistance, as well as additional incentives.
West Georgia is a thriving, progressive community - home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.