Director of Patient Safety Registered Nurse
Anchorage, Alaska Job#13371551
The Director of Patient Safety will advance a patient safety program that promotes a culture of safety and the elimination of avoidable harm and supervise the Risk Management Program for the hospital.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or other healthcare related field
- Master’s degree, Preferred
- Must have clinical background experience.
- Required 3-5 yrs. experience in patient safety, risk and/or quality in an acute facility
- Salary based on experience
- Competitive benefits package including relocation Assistance, Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance and much more!