Clinical Pharmacy Operations Manager - Inpatient in San Jose, California Job#13372643
The Pharmacy Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Director of Pharmacy in managing the pharmacy operations including implementation and enforcement of policies and procedures, supervision and training of staff, inventory management, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, and more. This full-time, permanent weekday position reports to the Director of Pharmacy. Minimum requirements include:
- 5+ years Acute Care Hospital Pharmacy Management of 400+ bed experience is require
- B.S. or Pharm D. Required; PGY 1 or 2, Required
- Active CA Pharmacist license in good standing, Required
- Completion of hospital PGY1 or PGY2/ pharmacy specialty residency or fellowship, Required
- Very competitive salary based on experience, sign on bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package
Located in Silicon Valley, San Jose is home to about one million people, making it the third largest city in California by population. San Jose is rich in cultural history and offers an abundance of activities. Surrounded by mountains and close to beautiful beaches, we are an ideal fit for nurses looking to maintain an active lifestyle in the great outdoors.