Director of Infection Prevention Registered Nurse in San Jose, California Job#13372727
The Director of Infection Prevention Prevention oversees the operations of the Infection Control Departments, plans, directs and coordinates operational activities for area, develops policies and procedures as well as the quality improvement programs, develops capital and operating budgets, ensure areas of responsibility are appropriately staffed and more. This full-time, permanent position reports to the CNO. Minimum requirements include:
- 3+ years of current experience in infection control management experience in acute care hospital setting required
- 7+ years of progressive hospital/nursing management experience
- BA/BS in Nursing, Public Health, or other Allied Healthcare degree
- Must have CA RN license or be in-process w/ CA Board of Nursing for license to be considered
- Very competitive salary based on experience, sign on bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package
Located in Silicon Valley, San Jose is home to about one million people, making it the third largest city in California by population. San Jose is rich in cultural history and offers an abundance of activities. Surrounded by mountains and close to beautiful beaches, we are an ideal fit for nurses looking to maintain an active lifestyle in the great outdoors.