Registered Nurse Director of Infection Prevention
Ceres, California Job # 13372868
Excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse leader to lead an Infection Prevention program in California. This position is responsible for preventing healthcare-associated infections. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of clinical and administrative requirements as well as accreditation and licensure requirements. Responsibilities include coordinating classification and reporting of patient, employee, and community acquired infections identified at the Medical Center, actively participate in Infection Prevention Program and is responsible for the Infection Control Module data entry and follow-up reports. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including relocation assistance. Minimum requirements include:
- Current California RN License.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required. Master’s Degree in Nursing, Public Health or Epidemiology or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of recent experience in Infection Control in a hospital setting required. Five (5) years’ experience in the above preferred.
- Knowledge of OSHA, APIC, Title 22, JCAHO, NHSN and CDC regulations and guidelines.
- Certification in Infection Control required.