Excellent Opportunity for a Vice President of Quality RN in San Jose, California Job#13372895
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the VP of Quality ensures performance improvement and clinical activities are coordinated, aligned to and supporting the goals and mission of the organization. Position also provides consultation/skill development in performance improvement activities to the Medical Staff, executive and management leadership and staff, coordination for all aspects of regulatory compliance, direction for functions related to Quality Management, Risk Management, Infection Control, Patient Safety, and Regulatory Compliance, and more. Minimum requirements include:
- CA Registered Nurse License, Required
- Masters’ Degree in Nursing or Healthcare-Related field, Required
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality® (CPHQ), Required
- 7+ years of progressive hospital/nursing management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Must have experience working in a large revenue producing acute care facility
- Must have experience working with CMS and Joint Commission
Located in Silicon Valley, San Jose is home to about one million people, making it the third largest city in California by population. San Jose is rich in cultural history and offers an abundance of activities. Surrounded by mountains and close to beautiful beaches, we are an ideal fit for nurses looking to maintain an active lifestyle in the great outdoors.