Manager Case Management Registered Nurse in Savannah, Georgia Job#13374707
Seeking a Nurse Manager of Case Management to oversee the daily assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, monitoring of the staff of the Case Management Department. This Full-time, permanent position reports to the CFO.
- Day schedule with rotating weekends
- Minimum two (2) years Supervisory experience in Case Management in an acute care hospital setting
- Minimum, five (5) years acute care Case Management experience, Preferred
- Recent short-term, acute care (hospital) and leadership experience is required; rehab/LTAC experience not accepted
- Georgia Registered Nure License
- ACM or CCM, Preferred
Competitive salary based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance, and much more!