- The Operating Room RN, prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients
- Full-time, permanent position
- 7a-7p /Rotate Weekends (12-hour shifts) with some calls
- Minimum – one (1) year OR experience working in an acute care setting, Required
- Georgia RN License
- Competitive salary based on experience plus comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with company match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Conveniently located only 80 miles of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,000 square foot, 7-story Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture. It's more than a place on a map. It's a vibe all its own. Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people. Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail. You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous. We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic. For all of this (and so much more!), there are lots of reasons to move to Macon!