Pediatric Intensive Care Unit RN (PICU RN) Registered Nurse in Idaho Falls, Idaho Job#13374857
The PICU RN is responsible for the delivery of patient care in the critical care setting. This includes caring for critically ill pediatric patients immediately post anesthesia, trauma patients, neurological patients, medical-surgical patients and oncology patients requiring critical care.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Full-time/Mixed schedule with rotating weekends
- Two (2) plus years of recent PICU experience in an acute care setting
- Idaho RN License
- AHA-CPR for Healthcare Providers
- Salary based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with company match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Wyoming and Sun Valley!