Neonatal Intensive Care Unit RN (NICU RN) Registered Nurse in Idaho Falls, Idaho Job#13374869
The NICU RN is responsible for participating in the direct care of patients in the NICU, participate in the unit’s Quality Improvement Program, serve as Charge Nurse at times, acts as a resource person, and other responsibilities as necessary.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Full-time/Mixed schedule with rotating weekends
- Two (2) plus years of recent NICU experience in a Level 3 NICU acute care setting
- Transport experience preferred and/or the desire to gain transport experience
- Idaho RN License
- AHA-CPR for Healthcare Providers
- Salary based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with company match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Wyoming and Sun Valley!