Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (OR RN) Registered Nurse in Idaho Falls, Idaho Job#13374872
The Operating Room Registered Nurse is a member of the operating room team, which most commonly include surgeons, anesthesia care providers, and surgical techs. RN helps prepare the operating room by setting up equipment, opening sterile supplies and solutions and preparing medications and more.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Full-time/Various Shifts with on call responsibilities
- Two (2) plus years of recent Operating Room experience in an acute care setting
- Idaho RN License
- AHA-BLS, AHA-PALS, must obtain w/in 6 months of hire
- CNOR, Preferred
- Salary based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with company match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Wyoming and Sun Valley!