Intensive Care Unit (ICU RN) Registered Nurse in Idaho Falls, Idaho Job#13374911
The ICU RN is responsible for patient care in the critical care setting. This includes caring for critically ill patients immediately post anesthesia, trauma patients, neurological patients, medical-surgical patients and pediatric patients (over the age of 3) requiring critical care.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Either 7p-7a or Mixed Shifts available
- 1+ plus years of recent ICU experience
- BSN, Preferred
- Idaho RN License
- AHA-BLS, AHA-ACLS, must obtain w/in 90 days of hire
- TNCC, must obtain w/in 18 months from hire
- CCRN, highly desirable
- Salary based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with company match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Wyoming and Sun Valley!