Intensive Care Unit Clinical Manager Registered Nurse in New Orleans, Louisiana Job#13375022
The Intensive Care Unit Clinical Manager Registered Nurse reports to the Director of the ICU and oversees the day to day clinical functions of the Abdominal Transplant unit as well as serve as a consultant, facilitator, practitioner, educator and resource for nursing staff caring for Hepatobiliary, Renal and Abdominal Transplant patients.
- 2+ years Nursing Management experience to include ICU Management
- Must have Clinical manager experience not Operational manager experience
- State of Louisiana Registered Nurse (or Multistate License) Active and Clear, Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or health-related science field, Preferred
- BLS and ACLS, Required
- National Certification such as: CCTC, CNS, CCRN, and/or PCCN, Preferred
- Salary based on experience; comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with Company Match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Student Loan Assistance/Forgiveness, and more!
The city is home to many annual festivals, including the Jazz & Heritage Festival and the French Quarter Festival, and even has its own unique cuisine. For a city that's rich in culture and activities, look no further than New Orleans!